[Javascript] Looking for complex table

James Tong James.Tong at acta.com
Thu Jul 26 14:20:06 CDT 2001

Hi Markus,

	You have posted a request for a complex table (your original posting
below).   Did you build this in the end?  Because I am facing the same
problem and would love to get some help.   Thanks so much.

James

Dear All,
I need to realize a rather complex table on an html site, and I hope that
this is possible by re-using some existing Javascript code. The table should
behave similar to the well-known table in the right part of the Windows
Explorer (you know, in the left part there is the directory tree, and in the
right part there is the table with the content of the currently selected
directory). The table shall have the following capabilities: - resizable
column width (via mouse events) - table sorting by clicking on a column
header Question: Has anybody of you ever seen (or even implemented) such a
Javascript-based html table? If so, could you please tell me where to find
it? Thanks a lot in advance for any hint,

Markus