[Javascript] Site check request

Diamond, Dave M CPC22 David.Diamond at CIGNA.COM
Mon Jul 30 07:56:30 CDT 2001

Victor,

     Most of the site looks ok.   The one page where I get an error is the
"edit hot news" page
(http://www.camellia-tour.com/adminpage.asp?p=edithotnews).   Both the
English and Russian versions generate the following script error:

     !  An error has occurred in the script on this page.
           Line:  101
           Char:  40
           Error:  Can not set property at runtime.
           Code:  0

    I am running I.E. 4.0 SP2.

    More specifically, I.E. 4.72.3612.1713; 128 bit;
SP2;3283;q240308;q241361;

   - David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.