[Javascript] Re: mail() function

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Fri Jun 1 05:08:47 CDT 2001

Hi,
   I don't know much about php, i use asp myself. I don't know much about
web programming much really. Do you need a special server type to run php?
How about jsp, it seems to be the other big runner in the server side
scripting department. What sort of gear do you need for jsp? I've seen a bit
of jsp and it looks like a bit of a hybrid between asp and javascript, is
this the case?

Andrew