[Javascript] link to external .css file based on browser detect

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Sat Jun 2 15:49:24 CDT 2001

	You can do it either way.  Since you're using it to determine content,
though, it'll be much cleaner if you handle it on the server.

	If you end up using ASP -- the easiest way, IMHO -- take a look at
http://aspalliance.com/peterbrunone/isithuman.asp for a quick peek at some
of the workings of server-side browser detection.