[Javascript] onLoad error

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Jun 6 09:28:03 CDT 2001

Daniel,

    window.document.form1.select1.options[selectedIndex].value is basically
saying "the option at the index of the value of the *variable* named
selectedIndex".  You have not defined a variable named selectedIndex.
    The proper syntax for this would be

window.document.form1.select1.options[document.form1.select1.selectedIndex].
value

Cheers,

Peter