[Javascript] OPEN WINDOW TO EXACT SIZE

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 7 07:54:24 CDT 2001

How about some code to preload the image in the popper file before popping
the window?

Or detection of the document.images[0] properties, which would be different
before and after the image actually loads?

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions