[Javascript] Closing parent window

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Thu Jun 7 08:58:27 CDT 2001

If the window that you are trying to close is not a window that you opened
via your script, you will get the dialog from the IE browser as a security
measure when your script tries to close the window.

Visitors don't appreciate people closing programs on their machines. ;-)

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP