ADMIN: RE: [Javascript] PROPOSAL for An Annotated JavaScript Project

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 7 11:34:15 CDT 2001

If we are going to vote we could use another Yahoo group similar to the
one that archives this list already.

There is a built in facility for voting there as well as storage for
files and a section for links

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions