[Javascript] a question

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Jun 7 15:53:26 CDT 2001

window.focus()

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vladimir Ivanchenko
  To: javascript at LaTech.edu
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 12:33 PM
  Subject: [Javascript] a question

  To whom it may concern:

  My problem is that whenever I press on the hotspot of an image or on the image itself for hyperlink connection and then come back to the initial page the hotspot/image is outlined. For certain reason I do need to get rid of this oulined contour. The one way to get rid of the contour is to generate (by software) a mouse click on the area outside an image. But I don't know  even how to do this. May be you may offer the other wayout. Thanks,

  Vlad