[Javascript] Automated Reload

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Sat Jun 9 06:03:32 CDT 2001

Hi,
   I have a problem along this line as well. I have a page that allows users
to update a field in a database. When the field has been updated the user is
sent back using the history.back(); function. When they are sent back i want
a hidden form to submit so it will refresh the page, with the updated
information. I wanted to use the history.next property to check if the user
came from the update page but it seems IE does not support this. Is there
anyway to check what page the user came from to see whether the info has to
be updated?

Andrew