[Javascript] Automated Reload

Reuben D Budiardja reubendb at goshen.edu
Sat Jun 9 09:38:58 CDT 2001

Thanks. But, something has changed in my application design. I need to
reload the page automatically as well as submiting some informartion to the
database back end.

So, what I really want is to be able to automatically submit every 30
minutes, for example. How do I do that?

MY first thought was to put the argument / query string in the URL, but I
wonder if that's the only way, because I don't really want to necessarily
display all my query string.

Thanks a lot.
Reuben D. Budiardja