[Javascript] Embedded Media Player Stops when using window.open()

Sooy, Josh [Ridg/CO] Jsooy at ridgid.com
Tue Jun 12 08:41:52 CDT 2001

I have windows media player embedded in a window that I am rotating
advertisements on while the users listen to streamed radio.  When a user
clicks on one of the banners  a new window is opened and the radio is
supposed to keep playing on the old window.  This works fine in all browsers
except IE 5.5
For some reason the media player stops when the new window is created using
window.open()  Is there any way I can fix this???????

Here is the link if you can check it out.  View the source and please give
me any suggestions as to why this is screwing up in IE 5.5.

http://www.clevelandchristianradio.com/mediaplayer/ccrmediaplayer.htm

Thanks,  Josh