[Javascript] opening window

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Wed Jun 13 09:11:22 CDT 2001

I tried rhh's code too (new to me) and found same thing in Netscape 4.7
In MSIE it opens a full screen window without the title bar and resize/close icons.
I thought that F11 would change it to a default size but it did not.
To close it I had to resort to Alt+F4

BTW the syntax
'fullscreen=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,location=yes'
worked just as well, as the (what to me was) less familiar
'fullscreen=yes','menubar=yes',...

I have the feeling that the language terms that users might apply to such a window would not be such
as John Stuart Mill would submit to his publisher.

Personally I am more interested in smaller plain windows of this ilk

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions