[Javascript] Need Help

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Jun 13 11:26:54 CDT 2001

Rob,

    This question comes up often here.  The short answer is that you can't
get rid of this notification; it's a security precaution built into the
browser.

    You *can*, however, programmatically close a window if you have
previously opened it.  Consider starting your application in a separate
window; you then have more control.

Cheers,

Peter