[Javascript] Re: Getting frame height and width

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Jun 14 14:09:35 CDT 2001

phumes,

    clientHeight and clientWidth are the attributes you want... although I'm
not sure what the "other browser" uses.

    Are you trying to assign a width or height attribute to a textarea?
I've never done this, but even if it works, I'd guess that the textarea is
assuming the measurements are in characters rather than in pixels.