[Javascript] Re: Getting frame height and width

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 14 14:34:48 CDT 2001

clientHeight and clientWidth are assigned in pixels according to Danny G in
DHTML-TDR (O'Reilly)

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions