[Javascript] Re: Getting frame height and width

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 14 15:40:49 CDT 2001

clientHeight and clientWidth are style properties that may be applied to a
textarea according to Danny Goodman, that was my point. Perhaps you were
thinking of them also applying to the window object.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions