[Javascript] Draggable Layers

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 14 16:45:03 CDT 2001

I did some experiments in relation to my own Shopping system
You can find discussion in the publicly readable messages in our
developers forum
eg.
a message which references a protoype page at :
http://www.aflyingstart.net/tests/ddvid4.htm

The code for the page makes use of the "Dynamic Duo" .js files developed
by Dan Steinman
This was something that someone here on the list put me on to.
I should mention that the original site has been taken down and later
work is accessible (wth some perseverance in getting to know the way the
site works) at SourceForge. Log in page is at
https://sourceforge.net/account/first.php

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions