[Javascript] getenv

TomMallard mallard at serv.net
Fri Jun 15 07:56:32 CDT 2001

You'd have to create your own using a globally declared constant, usually
done using all caps...

var CONST_PRODUCT1 = "New Mouse Trap"

Then it's available to any function within scope. To gain scope for any
page, you'd have to do this same idea using server scripting and have them
created by the application on_start (or use a database, or for small app's
session vars).

tom