[Javascript] Selectors in Style sheets

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Mon Jun 18 18:28:30 CDT 2001

h1 {  line-height:Xpt}

Measure of X can be many other units besides px.
If you have Dreamweaver there is pull down in the dialog to set
line-height.

This will _not_ do everything you want I suspect, but it may be a help.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions