[Javascript] code deciphering help

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Wed Jun 20 12:16:39 CDT 2001

This is the structure of the "inline conditional" :

                 variable = condition ? value_if_true : value_if_false

                 it is equivalent to :

                 if(condition)
                     {
                         variable = value_if_true;
                     }
                 else
                     {
                         variable = value_if_false;
                     }

                 valueToYou=(Understood)?High:Zero  // <G>

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions