[Javascript] Navigation Control - No back button?

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Thu Jun 21 05:07:41 CDT 2001

Hello

Anyone who really really wants to go back can do so by for example using
backspace along with the back button on the browser - you can circumvent the
suggestion below by doing so.

So, by all means try to prevent the user from going back, but your best bet
is to do a "if not exists" type statement before the DB insert to avoid
duplicating data

Cheers

Mark