[Javascript] Draggable Layers

Josiah Gordon jgordon at directfile.com
Thu Jun 21 17:58:42 CDT 2001

Andrew,

That page is stunning! I instantly bookmarked it.

Some suggestions: Allow the user to drag 4 multi-plugs and 2 printer cables
(instead of forcing a one-by-one addition and then selecting quantity with a
pull-down). If that can't work for some reason please just default the
quantity to one and leave a text field for an update of quantity (which is
almost the standard right now anyway).

Also, leave the icons after you subtotal the order! The whole fun is that
your design so visual. Once the icons are "locked" into the cart you should
display a mini-thumbnail or something - one for each instance of each item -
just to keep up the visual theme.

Keep up the development! I can just imagine a whole new wave of shopping
cart design for visual people (like myself) at hip (read: expensive) stores
like J.Crew and Banana Republic using your design...

I must go back to my shopping cart playing now...

--Josiah Gordon
---