[Javascript] PPK - Dynamically changing list boxes

Rees, Mark (TWIi London) mrees at twii.net
Fri Jun 22 04:39:27 CDT 2001

Try expanding it to the maximum width you envisage to be possible when you
first display the listbox (i.e. before you use javascript to populate it) -
you can do this with for example some text like "please choose an option" or
a long row of spaces, or dashes. Of course if the content is not database
driven then you already know the maximum size and you're laughing.

Mark