[Javascript] Smart cookies

rhh ric_hod at terra.com.br
Fri Jun 22 13:35:26 CDT 2001

Hi.
Can I create a cookie to get the name of the user (as recorded after some
automated natural dialogue)?
Ric

"There may be nothing new under the sun, but
permutation of the old within complex systems can
do wonders."
Stephen Jay Gould, 1977
Click on XXI Century Psychology
http://planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/hodara