[Javascript] take me home pleaseb Javascript

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:03:19 CDT 2001

Well if the guy don't understand the mes.box sayng that the element doesn't support this the action nobody can explain.
IE does not support window.home(), nor location.home() not anything like home instruction.

Bye the way:
how can anyone define Home, the home page, whati is the 'home' page, how does it defer?
Lets try some href, it will do. Nobody needs home attribute. You simply href to the main page address www.mymainpage (!it's not a real address) and the job is done. so it is a Netscape only, they were thinking that it is important to have something like that and made some address extrction that will href to the main page, that's all. IE didn't feel like it so they omited it.

Always search for an alternative, don't hang on one solution, for you'll be left hanging, and please read more carefully msgboxes, they don't lie.

Don't take me hard. But this hapened to me a lot of times, also.
Cheers.
P.S.
Try this qyestion, how do I reference to my main page in IE, f.i. in script or in html?