[Javascript] "please read more carefully msgboxes, they don't lie."

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Sun Jun 24 09:35:26 CDT 2001

Thanks BEKIM BACAJ for reminding me that I wanted to post on this
subject!

When working with frames and .js files do you find that error messages
cite the frameset file, though the line number quoted refers to the
actual frame file in which the error has occurred?

I find this with NN4.7 in which I do most of my initial development.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions