[Javascript] javascript and frames...

oe christian.oettinger at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 16:46:21 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm kind of helpless now, for I tried hundreds of scripts now to solve a

problem you once had (or at least I believe you had). So if you solved
the problem, please let me know how.
I try to reload/refresh a frame in a three-frame-html-document with
javascript.
It perfectly works when using the following line:

onClick="parent.frames[2].location='javascript:location.reload()'"

But it will not work whe I try to reload the frame containing the link
(frames[0])
And that is just what I need.

Sorry for writing without knowing you, but I really spent hours on this
and don't know whom to ask any more.
Thank you for your help

have a nice Summer !!

christian