[Javascript] Client Side anti-cache [was 1 MORE Question...]

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Tue Jun 26 12:03:37 CDT 2001

Josiah,

Much appreciated. I like your reasoning about the IE Cache settings.
And the default being "Automatically" is helpful too.

I wonder what the difference is between "Automatically" and "Every visit to the
page".
For example would "Automatically" just check on Tuesdays, unless the moon was
full?

Rodney

I am thus encouraged to pursue my script idea for use in exceptional
circumstances.