[Javascript] xml & Javascript

Anthony E. apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 20:27:31 CDT 2001

..assuming your xslt is transforming to xhtml read by
a browser, nothing should change, other than the
handling of javascript by future versions of NS/IE,
etc...

ie - in xml, you can include a CDATA element
containing  a javascript (Character Data - not
parsed), so special characters, etc. contained in
javascript won't be interpreted by your xml parser.