[Javascript] flash v dhtml

Alan Easton alan.easton at unn.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 03:09:36 CDT 2001

Hi,
I personally think Flash is fantastic. Been using it for about a year, and
with it, practically anything is possible. New Flash 5 and actionscripting
make Flash even better, including the likes of database integration. I know
people will say what about the fact that it needs a plug-in, but nowadays
new browsers are shipped with the plug-in pre-installed. I suppose it
depends on what you want to accomplish, but Flash is certainly a tool to
consider.

PS. For instance, check out the intro on a site like
http://www.rayoflight.net/ this guy shows you what you can accomplish.

AE... :o)