[Javascript] flash v dhtml

Alan Easton alan.easton at unn.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 10:17:45 CDT 2001

Okay, Rayoflight showed what can be done using flash, the motion, thesound...all depends on the site you are building for. For a menu structure
and site navigation, check out http://195.58.140.203/flash.htm, Leighton are
a digital comms company....if you take Rayoflight and Leighton, both these
show you the possibilities with flash...your imagination is the only limit.

There will always be room for javascript, I mean Flash 5 actionsctipt is
based on javascript, it is always worth considering.

AE... ;o)