[Javascript] Function arguments...

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Thu May 3 08:28:39 CDT 2001

Carlos, where are you getting your examples? What books are you reading?
What courses have you taken? I apologize if this sounds harsh but it appears
you are posting questions to this JavaScript that should be posted to other
language and server oriented lists. Take a look at
http://www.adopenstatic.com/personal/help.asp

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP