[Javascript] Conversions of variant type...better explanation...

Carlos carlos at unica.cu
Thu May 3 09:52:32 CDT 2001

RE: [Javascript] Functions arguments...I'm trying to search in binary files, cause I need to, I'm looking for a piece of text in all the files in a directory (including Word's, Excel's, EXEs, DAT...any extension, the extension doesn't matter to me, only the content)

Yes, I know that the data into binary files is unreadable, but, you see, I don't want anyone see it, the user enters a text and I have to find that text in any file, just like the Search Engine of Window (which looks for text inside any file)...

That's the reason...

Well, what can you tell me now?