[Javascript] Function that uncovers form...

Chris Nafziger CNafziger at sauder.com
Thu May 3 18:41:24 CDT 2001

I'm trying to hide a form with a div set at a zindex of 100. If a particular
event occurs, a javascript function is called that uncovers the form by
hiding the layer that was covering it.  The form contains only textareas and
select boxes.  The problem is:  The textareas are hidden as they are
supposed to be, before the event occurs, but the select boxes remain
uncovered.  I've set the entire form and the select boxes to a zindex of 50,
but the damn select boxes still show through!  Why?