[Javascript] (no subject)

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Mon May 14 05:06:43 CDT 2001

Just to add to this,
		   Does Netscape 4 browsers support layers. I thought of doing what I'm
doing with layers and hiding the <select> items but netscape doesn't seem to
like it. I have a cross browser script for this as well.

Would using the blur() method and then maybe changing the colour of the
select item such as text colour (to grey) and things like work in Netscape
4?

Regards,

Andrew