[Javascript] refresh on resize window/reload .js file only/about the ID

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri May 18 09:54:16 CDT 2001

> "Filipiak, Bob (Contractor)" wrote:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/global.html#adef-id
>
> IMHO id is not banned from being part of the<SCRIPT> tag it is
> just not mentioned directly.

The spec explicitly lists legal attributes of all elements. ID is
an attribute of most tags, but not all.

>                               But at any rate, let's not
> get into a contest. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

I would suggest that people not adhering to standards is "broke",
badly, and also easily avoidable.

Web standards are your friend. Visit the W3C every day :-)

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ---(+1) 408-938-0567 --- http://www.webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --