[Javascript] Looking for complex table

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Fri May 18 11:25:22 CDT 2001

Look around at www.dynamicdrive.com and
http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/column35/

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP

-----Original Message-----
From: Breugst, Markus [mailto:Markus.Breugst at gedilan.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 12:15 PM
To: 'javascript at LaTech.edu'
Subject: [Javascript] Looking for complex table

Dear All,

I need to realize a rather complex table on an html site, and I hope that
this is possible by re-using some existing Javascript code.
The table should behave similar to the well-known table in the right part of
the Windows Explorer (you know, in the left part there is the directory
tree, and in the right part there is the table with the content of the
currently selected directory).

The table shall have the following capabilities:
- resizable column width (via mouse events)
- table sorting by clicking on a column header

Question: Has anybody of you ever seen (or even implemented) such a
Javascript-based html table? If so, could you please tell me where to find
it?

Thanks a lot in advance for any hint,
   Markus