[Javascript] refresh on resize window/reload .js file only/a

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 13:48:26 CDT 2001

I guess that Netscape is definitely loosing the step, they're technology is getting outdated.
And they're not working hard enough to overcome the probs.
"Just checked in Netscape and if you give an ID to a JavaScript include"
I don't get, this: include?
"Netscape 4 disregards the entire include (as it does with LINK tags to
stylesheets if you add 'ID')."
Well, how do you control the appearance of the link content with css then?
Is it possible? At the moment I don't have any Navigator installed at all, because I've lost interest in working for this browser 3 years ago.
But I think they still stick to the NAME attribute, (No. I'm sure they do!), and perhaps this can help:
<script id=theID NAME=theID src="">
</script>
<script>
onload=theID.src="theSource.js"