[Javascript] Layers

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 20:42:34 CDT 2001

And if we, still, can hopefully blame the script discused for not serving it's purpose please try using it this way:

  if (document.all) {
    layer = ".all(";
    style = ").style";
  }
  else if (document.layers) {
    layer = ".layers(";
    style = ").style";
  }
  else if (document.getElementById) {
    layer = ".getElementByID(";
    style = ").style";
  }
  else {
    document.write("Uncompatible Browser Type");
  }

Sorry once again!