[Javascript] load a page and jump ???

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Tue Nov 6 10:25:33 CST 2001

If I'm understanding what you want to do, you don't even need javascript.
The sections in your "content pages" (in the right frame) are defined with
anchors, right? Then all you have to do in the links in the left frame is
set a target:

where contentPage1 is the file name and rightFrame is the actual  name of
the right frame.

Esther

                    "Majid latif"
                    <yna54 at hotmail.co        To:     javascript at LaTech.edu
                    m>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [Javascript] load a page and jump ???
                    javascript-admin@
                    LaTech.edu

                    11/06/01 10:00 AM
                    Please respond to
                    javascript

I need to create some links corresponding to different sections in
different
pages, for example I have a frameset that has in the left frame links like
:
section one
section five
section nine

So whenever I click in a link the left frame, the right frame load the page

corresponding to to the link and jumping to the line where that section
starts.

Please I will appreciate your help.
Thanks