[Javascript] How can I include form values in a javascript window.open?

garry taylor gtaylor at lowebroadway.com
Fri Nov 9 07:53:16 CST 2001

Hi,
	As a Javascript newbie, this has me stumped:

function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v2.0
   window.open(theURL,winName,features);
}

     <FORM name="main" METHOD="GET"
Submit="MM_openBrWindow('inputuserdetails.cgi','CARDS','scrollbars=yes,resizable=
yes,width=640,height=600')">

it opens the appropriate window, with the right URL, but no query string
is included with the URL for all the form values, like it would be if I
simply used a non-javascript form 'ACTION'.

How can I include the query string taken from the form and pass it to
inputuserdetails.cgi in the same way as you can with href in HTML or
with ACTION in a form?

Thanks in advance

Garry

Answers to email address appreciated.