[Javascript] Re: Opening file

phumes1 at home.com phumes1 at home.com
Mon Nov 12 15:47:19 CST 2001

Hi,

I have a test page on the server (Intranet) with the following link. I've
configured my file associations in UltraEdit (on the client)
to open .dat files. When I click on the link the file gets opening in
Ultraedit which is what I want.

For some reason if the following tags are in the datafile <title>, <head>,
How do I get around this problem?

The "X" is a mapped driver letter on the client PC pointing to a specific
directory on the server.

<HTML>

<HEAD>
<TITLE>Test</TITLE>