[Javascript] disable "ctrl+n"

Dan Costea costea at ssi-schaefer-noell.com
Mon Nov 19 21:07:28 CST 2001

I use IE as user interfaces for a project. I open all pages that the user
need to see and they are without any toolbar. They are opened something like
this:

var win = window.open ("about:blank", "_blank",
"top=0,left=0,width=0,height=0,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes");

the user don't have even the context menu (I made a project dependent
context menu).