[Javascript] The best jobs aren't advertised . . . . .

Michael Gardner michaelgardner at allexecs.com
Thu Nov 22 22:34:49 CST 2001

Greetings!

It's been a while since I got your resume. I'm not sure if
you're still on the job market, but here's a little known
secret to tapping into the most lucrative, yet hidden
jobs available.

Even in this economy, there's still millions of great
jobs out there. It's just that many of the best ones never
make their way to the classifieds. Instead, they're taken by
people who know about them BEFORE they're ever advertised.

Wouldn't it be great to have thousands of friends who always
tell you about unadvertised jobs you'd be perfect for?

As they say, it's not what you know it's who you know. The
secret is to make friends out of really good recruiters. And
not just a few of them, but lots of them! The ones who care
about getting you a job and have lots of jobs to fill. Then
you need to get your resume to all of them fast!

Now doing that is easy. Go to http://www.resumemailman.com

ResumeMailman.com will instantly put your resume directly
into the hands of 1000's of America's VERY BEST recruiters!

The ResumeMailman network is filled with talented recruiters
that have connections to tons of unadvertised jobs. Your
resume is instantly emailed to 1000's of recruiters in YOUR
selected areas, specializing in YOUR selected skill sets.

And the whole thing can be done in about 10 minutes flat!
You can even get a free confidential email address with your
order AND receive a contact list of all the recruiters who
received your resume!

Just check out http://www.resumemailman.com - it's easy.

While you're there, review our testimonials. You'll see first
hand how we've helped thousands of others to get great
interviews and land great jobs - BEFORE they're advertised.

Even if you have a job, in this market its a good idea to keep
your feelers out. With all the recent layoffs, you never know
what's going to happen.

Give yourself the competitive edge and interview for the
"hidden" jobs. They say there's strength in numbers. Why not
put a number of recruiters to work for you?

Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Mike Gardner
michaelgardner at allexecs.com