[Javascript] problems with NN6-accessing the dynamic field names in Javascri

P Sreenivasa Rao psrao at cmcltd.com
Tue Nov 27 21:19:38 CST 2001

Hi all,
I got my problem solved with PPK's suggestion.
I thank PPK.
One more doubt.
I'm using an applet and I'm enabling it by <OBJECT> in IE and then I'm able
to access that Object in javascript.
in Javascript,I'm performing some operations
Now I'm moving to NN6.0 and it's giving problems.
Can I access the applet (may be using <EMBED> tag) from javascript and in
javascript can I able to perform operations on that object.

Thanks a lot to all.
Have a nice time,

best regards,
Sreenivas