[Javascript] REMOVE, please

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Nov 29 09:45:36 CST 2001

At 10:10 AM 11/29/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>David
>
>Is this meant as a personal mail to me about a reply to the original mail,

Not directed to anyone in particular, just something I thought folks should
know about (re: do not respond to spam mail as it will most likely increase
the spam you get).

If I mis-mailed, mis-replied, mis-understood, or otherwise "missed," I was,
in my defence, being overwhelmed with 108 boxes of computer equipment to
replace outdated staff and faculty equipment and working on a grant project
and et al... well, we all been in such situations too many times!

Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)