[Javascript] Proven way to land a job.....

Michael Gardner mike_gardner at allexecs.com
Fri Nov 30 02:18:59 CST 2001

           Does emailing your resume to
         1000's of recruiters really work?

It's hard to pay for any service when you're looking for a job.
Why not be skeptical? But in the end, getting the jobs comes
down to one thing: It's not what you know, it's WHO you know.

So, do these resume distribution services really work?

Yes. But you have to use the best. Use the one with exceptional
recruiter targeting, long standing experience, and a great
reputation with a huge group of quality recruiters.

Just use http://www.resumemailman.com

Since 1998 our resume distribution engine has helped tens of
1000's of people distribute their resume and get jobs. Period.
But don't take our word for it, just ask the people who used
it...

Former Job Seeker: Ron

My resume and cover letter were recently sent to 3,312
recruiters. Within hours, I had eight responses -- and they
keep on coming....

Former Job Seeker: Mark

...I received a call two days later on a job about 5 minutes
from my house. To make a long story short, I just signed the
offer for more money, benefits and less commute time....

Former Job Seeker: Steve

OK, so I was skeptical at first....  After a few days, I
received at least 20 responses from recruiters who stated they
received my resume.... I start 2/28/00 as a Vice President for
an electronics manufacturer in the Chicago area, with a package
in excess of $100K....

Get a job now! Just use http://www.resumemailman.com
Former Job Seeker: Tim

...after you sent out my resume I recieved 8 phone calls and 27
e-mails, the second day 16 phone calls and 37 e-mails from
recruiters from all over the country -- with 100's of jobs that
fit my credentials... Oh yes, I also received 5 job offers...

Former Job Seeker: Philip

...within 3 hours of your distribution of my resume, I had over
a dozen responses - over fifty within the first two weeks... It
resulted in a fantastic job.

Former Job Seeker: Ron

...you will reach recruiters that you are not aware of... I am
into a second interview with a COO that has a dollar
opportunity of $145k. Give it a shot. If $49.99 is a stopper,
stay with the newspapers and limited opportunities.

Takes only 10 minutes at: http://www.resumemailman.com
Recruiter Testimonial: Tim

...I can't tell you how many placements I made with your
candidates.I also referred over 20 headhunters your site
information....

Recruiter Testimonial: Curt

....I encourage those seeking positions to use this service. We
certainly use it to help find good candidates for our executive
opportunities.

Recruiter Testimonial:

.... Nothing could make a recruiter's job easier. So far I've
placed one of your candidates and have 2 more interviewing
now....

Get a job now at: http://www.resumemailman.com

ResumeMailman.com will instantly put your resume directly
into the hands of 1000's of America's VERY BEST recruiters!

The ResumeMailman network is filled with talented recruiters
that have connections to tons of unadvertised jobs. Your
resume is instantly emailed to 1000's of recruiters in YOUR
selected areas, specializing in YOUR selected skill sets.

And the whole thing can be done in about 10 minutes flat!
You can even get a free confidential email address with your
order AND receive a contact list of all the recruiters who
received your resume!

Just check out http://www.resumemailman.com - it's easy.

Even with five percent unemployment, that means we have
ninety-five percent employed by thriving companies. New year
hiring is just around the corner. Make sure you get considered
by putting 1000's of recruiters to work for you.

Sincerely,

Mike Gardner
mike_gardner at allexecs.com

P.S.  I may send you a note from time to time so if you'd
rather not get them just reply and let me know with remove
written in the subject.