[Javascript] what is browser issue on NST and IE?

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:04:01 CDT 2001

>I am newbie, I sometimes heard about browser issue
>about Jscript . I can not find this topic when I study textbook about
>Jscript. Could someone give me real world  examples on NST and IE? or
>give me some  resource hint about that?

The most complex example of browser differences is the DOM (Document Object
Model). If you understand that one you'll have a good introduction in
browser trouble. See

http://www.digital-web.com/features/feature_2001-5.shtml

for an article of mine explaining the differences. These are not the only
differences, but they are among the most important.

ppk