[Javascript] Help please : files Updates

FRANCESC ESCOFET fescofet at datadec.es
Thu Sep 13 03:26:15 CDT 2001

  Sorry Folks.
  I want make in my page some like windows updates, so,  I dont wanna ask
the user the folder where put
the files to get, and I dont wanna ask the user for open or save the file. I
want put the files in a particular folder, without the windows where
navigatior ask you about the folder to put the files and if you want save or
open the file.

 Any idea?
 Thansk in advanced

                         f r a n c  |  i n t e r n e t  |  d a t a d e c

D A T A D E C                                ebussines solutions / Oracle
solutions
Francesc Escofet                             fescofet at datadec.es
C/Sureres, nº 1,planta 1ª                 tel :+ 34- 902 48 10 48
46010 Valencia, Spain                     fax:+ 34- 96- 359 05 00
                                                     www.datadec.es

"Si llega la inspiración...que me pille trabajando" : Pablo Picasso